Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bad Girls Class 4 & 5 and Antwerp

Bad Girls Class 5 - Unity. I really loved doing this class, I concentrated on the unity of colour shape and repitition. I got the idea for the title from a LO that Tigger did of Sophie, really clever :)



Last week I was in Antwerp for a marketing meeting. I know I complained alot about going but I loved it when I got there! We got loads of work done but we also had such a laugh. Its amazing how you can still laugh in broken english, hee hee! Coporate took us all out for a gorgeous meal in Antwerp and we did a little sight seeing along the way. I took these photos with my mobile as I wouldn't dare bring my new baby!!!




Bad Girls Class 4 - White Space. I found this one really difficult to do, but still enjoyable. The classes really get you thinking about what you're doing.



Shona and I have taken the day off to have a girlie day, it was her Birthday on Sunday, so we are heading off for lunch, a little shopping and maybe even a DVD later :)

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Great LOs! I hope you girls had a fabby day!

Kate said...

Fab LO's Eva, best of luck with the comp. Hope you both had a great day shopping. I was shopping briefly myself today in Limerick!!
Photo's arefab really good quality for mobile photo pics.

Beckie said...

Beautiful Lo's Eva!
Hope you have a fun day :)

Lainey said...

Wonderful LO Eva - really your style! Hope you had a great day together!

Neasa said...

Beautiful L.O.s as always Eva. Hope Shona had a great birthday!

Karva said...

fab lo eva, well done