Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Budapest

How long eh? It doesn't bear thinking about, seriously! Loads has been happening over the last few months, some good, some bad but hey, thats life :)
Just recently back from a wonderful weekend in Budapest! Talk about amazing, I think the only word I kept saying was "Wow!", there is nothing better than discovering a new place, finding somewhere that you will never forget and certainly a place you want to return to. Of course I took a few photos while I was there, not too much as I wanted to really see and experience the place and only snapped when i trully wanted to capture a moment or a detail.
Some of the memories I will take away is the champagne and foie gras in the Black Raven, omg! I have never tasted anyting so delicious! The wonderful Jazz Gardens, the long walk up Andrassy past the House of Terror, the Hungarian Jew we met in the metro, the tingling feeling in my legs as they thawed out, the Sunday Market, the architecture, the heights, the views, the company :)

If you've never been, then its a must on your list, and if you have then you know what I'm talking about :)

No comments: