Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Red, Yellow and Green Wedding Card

My cousins daughters wedding was fast approaching and I wanted to make a card with a difference. Inspired by her colours of red, yellow and green I wanted to create a card that wasn't a traditional wedding card. I trawled through my supplies of scrapbook papers and found a combination of colours that were close. 


At first I found it difficult to see how they would work but as soon as I coloured the chipboard letters I was happy with the combination and there were a number of elements that I wanted to include such as the hearts, rose and bunting, a lot on one card but by keeping to a theme of colours makes it work.




Congratulations again to Lorraine & Nigel, we had a fantastic day and I hope you enjoyed the unusual wedding card :)

No comments: