Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Busy few weeks...

I was recently asked to do a wee bit of marketing contract work for the Belltable Arts Centre, we have already sent out our first branded newsletter and I have done some photography for their first youth musical project, Crusade, the Irish premier opening 29th August.


I also did the photography for Limerick Youth Theatre's show The Miser, the amazing costumes and set were designed and made by Simon or Orchard Theatre Co


I had some lovely portrait clients and their families, come visit me in the studio space. And happy clients collect their images too :)


Finally, i am preparing Aine's images to update her site with her amazing knitwear. Aine is one of the most talented Irish Knitwear Designers I know, I love her latest collection! 


Another busy week ahead with loads to do, thank goodness :)

No comments: