Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The first of many?


It was only a matter of time wasn't it... my first blog entry..... what will it be full of? Ramblings and bad spelling no doubt..... so here I go:

Spent a wonderful weekend scrapping my little heart over at Little Cottage Crafts. I was so chuffed when Tracie asked me to do a class. To be amongst such talent was a thrill. Thanks Tracie :-)

The photos I used are of my little woman when she was in Italy with her Dad a few weeks ago. She is lookng up in all the photos, totally engrossed in her new surroundings.

Oh wouldn't it be wonderful for one day to see things as if for the first time again....

1 comment:

Tracie H said...

Thanks sooo much for being a fab DT member and class designer....everyone adored your class...me included.
Txx