Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The first of many (no doubt) LO's from Halloween. The scrummy papers are part of the November DT kit from Bumbleberry Crafts. They are the delis Cosmo Cricket. I'm not a fan of ORANGE - sorry Tiggs, so this was a real challenge.....

.... also more Halloween photos, since blogger wouldn't let me upload them last night.... GRRRRRRRRRR!

The Princess from Hell - as she called herself. Oh how close she is, LOL!




The Boyz and their sparklers :-)

Coooooooool! Messing with the settings on the camera...

Robert again, kindly posing so I could take some photos, aren't kids great :-)


6 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the LO Eva - and the pix...x

CarolineO said...

Fab LO, Eva, as per usual!! And love the photos of your halloween.

Tigger's rambling said...

I love the photo's Eva and I might just forgive you about the orange.....!!!!!

Joanne Bain said...

Hi Eva
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop to say HI!
The layouts on your slider are just beautiful and the pics of your kids are awesome
Have a great day
Joanne

Anonymous said...

Love your long-exposure sparkler pics, Eva - at least I'm assuming that's what you did! Should be fun to scrap those. :-)

Lainey said...

Yep Eva you will have to do a class for us on how to do long exposure -it's such a cool pic!