Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Have you tried....


... cheese and onion Taytos and chocolate TOGETHER? Well I have for the first time and all I can say is YU-UM-MY!!!! In work we just happened to be talking about chocolate (as you do...) when one of my work girlies mentioned the combination. My first thought was YUCK, but I was persauded to go purchase the ingredients, assemble the combination and then devour. So if you have not tried it out yet then rush out to the local shop and purchase your favourite choccie and a bag of cheese and onion Taytos.
P.S. If you have a favourite weird combinations can you leave a link please :-) I'm feeling very adventurous!

5 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Eva we always loved that combination its years since I tried it .

noelle said...

OMG Eva, all I can say is the opposite to yummy! There is no way I could dilute my choccie, esp with crisps, sweet and savoury don't mix in my mouth :-)

Beckie said...

Hi Eva! Just catching up on your bloggy. Sorry to hear about Shona! Glad things are getting better. Love the LO, chill out time with the bubas is great!!
Oh yes I love peanut butter and chocolate spread on toast! Yum!!

Kate said...

I've heard of this before but never treid it. May give it a go now !!!!!:-)

Neasa said...

I remember eating Tayto's and Mars bars for lunch in secondary school. Loved the crisps/chocolate combination!