Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you go down to the woods today....

...you're sure of a big surprise... the sun might even come out even for a moment!


I was wide awake very early this morning, even after a hectic night before ;-) and while lying there contemplating life (as you do) I had ths feeling, well actually I think it was the silence, ya know the not hearing rain pelt down on my window type silence! I jumped out of bed pulled back the curtains and the view caught my breath!!! There it was in all it blue-y beauty, the sky! So looking at the time... about 9.30 (8.30) I decided today was no day for staying in doors, had to make the most of this. I packed my camara bag and headed for somewhere I hadn't been since I was a kid... Cratloe Woods! And boy it didn't dissapoint!

The idea was to try and capture the warm, rich colours of autumn but alot of the trees in Cratloe are Ever Green, hahaha! I did manage to get one or two Autumnal images but the hi-light fo me was just the silence, blue clear skies and the woodland smell. Delis!

4 comments:

Tigger's rambling said...

Wow as always you took fantastic photo's. Cratloe Wooods looks like a magical place :-)

noelle said...

Great photos Eva, I was at Cratloe Woods once 20 years ago, thanks for the memory :)

Mandy said...

amazing pictures Eva, all so different and charming, makes me want to go for a walk! Love them! Mandyxx

Anonymous said...

love these shots especially the 'blue hue',cant wait to see it for real