Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where does the time go?

Back in September I did a LO about Shona's first day in 3rd class and now i'm preparing for her last day in 3rd class, namely preparing the teacher's gift, every crafters dream (pmsl). I've double checked my spellings but I'm sure there must be one wrong (LOL!). Anyways.... I've made a set of cards for various occasions, in a number of colours:

And also a mini book documenting each month of her school year, including her first day, christmas play and school tour. The kit is from Rusty Pickle's Lucky kit which I bought last weekend at the Mid Summer Mega Scrap. The papers are very Orish and I normally don't scrap in Green, so this was a challenge! I kept it simple with all the images the same size and used 1 paper on each page. I finished it off with the Bind It All (love this):

So glad I got this done, considering I was away all last week in Belgium with work.... Photos to follow soon... involves logs, ropes and a jeep :) Ciao!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous WOrk Eva, I'm sure that eill go down very well.
Love the last pic of Shona especially!!!
Can't wait to see the pics of your trip.

Mandy said...

Beautiful eva, one talented lady ;) I love the colours too, such a fabby gift, mandyxx

Audrey said...

its lovely, what a fab little book

Great to see you last weekend too ;-)