Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last sunday at the cork crop i got my November kit from Annamarie, I was really looking forward to getting this as it looks gorgeous online. All I can say is Wow!!! This kit did not disappoint. The Fancy Pants papers are just devine!!!! And the felt shapes are scrummy to work with. I made one of my Christmas pressies with it this week, its a covered telephone book.

BTW, I loved the tea and chocolates (3 of each comes with the kit), what a fabby idea, when I finished doing the book I had only one choc left (Green and Black too my favourite) :)

For Scrap West this week I covered another telephone book - trying to get all the pressies done asap! This one could of done with the felt in yellow, but mad do with hand cut swirl. The papers are one of my favourite all time collection by Crate Paper.

I started my savings for Scrapaganza! And to keep me on track I altered a mayonaise jar, wish me luck that I have enough in 6 months time :)


Another candle light supper tomorrow night, this time in John and Ray's apartment. We are celebrating John's 30th birthday (yeah right). Have a fabby weekend all :)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the telephone book idea!!!!

Kate said...

I was gonna put down exactly the same thing LOVE the telephone book idea. I'm trying to make as may pressies this year as I can (i'd want to get started huh??) LOL Might "Borrow" this one If you don't mind??

Elisa said...

This is a general comment on all the entries, I haven't seen your blog in a while and am kicking myself for it, lovely,inspirational layouts (the one with Shona in the library is gorgeous) and outstanding photos. The photos you took of your friends are brilliant and the one with the boat is a pro photo!
Sorry about Blackie, and good luck with the $ jar!