Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Got Piant? 2

Week 2 of the Got Paint? class got off to a start last night, the techniques this week is using stamps and paints on your LO. I went a little (lmao) over board with the stamps last night but loved getting messy. I finding the class very liberating and was looking for inspiration to get back painting... I think I may have found it!!! The photo was taken on the 1st of Jan while out for a walk in UL. If you are ever over there check out the Living Bridge... it actually moves, so cool :)

Soiree Sisters (and brothers too!) is part of my new year resolution. The "gang" have decided to have a monthly get together. We take turn in hosting one of our drink & craic fueled evenings. We gotta try something new food wise (and drink wise if we're not driving), plenty of food, fun and laughter :)
Right, off for a little lunch and then get ready for the Scrap West class tonight.
Have a lovely weekend :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh wow Eva LOVE your LO and IMHO you did NOT go overboard with the stamps. It actually lookd like PP FABBY. I must get playing with mine!!!

Caroline Moore said...

wow - she is growing up Eva - great LO.

ps. I left you a comment on my blog :-)

Lainey said...

Gorgeous gorgeous LO Eva -have been dabbling too...it's a lovely course.

Also left you a comment on my blog;-)

noelle said...

Wow! Eva it's a gorgeous LO, the painting is fab and that pic of Shona is stunning

Neasa said...

It's just fabby Eva.Shona looks so grown up! I used to live across the road from the enterance to UL! The one nearest The Stables!!