Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Gosh, I love this kid!

My little girl is growing up so fast! Next week she'll be 10 (double digits) and above is her invite to her birthday, which she glued and cut and inked all by herself! (of course i did the doodles). She is so proud, hopefully this might the start of her crafting!!!???


While dossing laste week (I mean family day) I captured this photo of Shona, its is so typical of her, ususally its followed by a drawn out "Mammy". Why do we love to embarrass our kids so much? Or is that just me? I laugh when I see this face becuase I know I'm getting to her... how cruel, mwhahahaha!

The papers, chipboard letters and rub on are part of Meirille's Crafteire kit from Carolines Crop. Gorgeous Basic Grey Cool Euphoria collection! Yummy!

No comments: