Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Birthday photos

Hey there, well made it back in one piece, after delayed flights and a night in Dublin I eventually got home. I got loads of work done but I'm a home bird and was looking forward to getting back to my own place!

I've loaded up a slide show of my wonderful friends who celebrated with me my birthday last weekend :-) The company was fantastic and the food amazing. I love you all so much and feel so lucky to have you in my life! Viv, Tigger, Caroline, Ber and I finished off the night with champers back at my house (a pressie from Valerie - thanks Val it was scrummy!)






The next day Tigger, Caroline, Ber and I spent the day scrapbooking, we had a blast, chatting and being a bit creative too! When the girls left I had to go and pack a bag for Brussels (photos to follow)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Pics are great Eva, looks like ye all had a great time. Thank for showing